96-97 headlights

AuraZZ SC

I have a 94 Super coupe with a custom cobra R hood..
and I want to get some 96-97 headlites with the clear corners.. But I was told that the stock 94 hood leaves quite a big gap.. Now the cobra R hood I got leaves a little bit of a gapeven with the 94 headlites .. is there anything I can do to make the 96-97 headlites fit good with my custom cobra r cowl hood???? the hood still needs to be preped and painted just to let you know..

Buy the '96 headlamps before you get the front half of the car repainted, and have the shop fiberglass it to fit the '96 lamps.

Chris

He is right that is the best way to get it to look right. I have seen someone that had that done and it looks great. Look in the members area, there is a picture of my 95 with 96 lights on the stock 95 hood. Too large to attach here.

theid

96-97 headlites

Sweet thats what Ill do ... those headlites are really nice looking ... I figured that the body shop could fix it but I wasnt sure.. do you guys have any idea how much it might caust to do this???and theid did you have to add fiber glass to your stock 95 hood to make them fit good?? and how much did that run you if you did?? thanks Pony SC and Theid.
Supercoupe's rock...
AuraZZ SC

No that is stock but there is a big gap from the top. The 96 hood is farther forward it doesn't have the same sweep from nose to the edge. I don't really like the way they are now I am going to get a 96 hood when I repaint.

theid

Back