Chrome SC rims?

Stelar SC

iv seen some before, does anyone have a pic of the stock sc rims in chrome, i just wana see what it looks like?

i couldnt find the pic, but thers a guy who has a white SC with chrome SC rims. the pic of it is in his signature, he has some cool decals on his car too. i just read a post with a reply of his, but i cant find it nor can i remember his name. but there is a guy on here with a pic of that on his sig...

ya here's my rim that i did myself....sorry for the lousy pic but you get there idea.
attachment.php

wow that looks pretty cool, i wish i could do that with my rims, but i got my top IC tube chromed and it was 80 bux, so i cant even amagine what it will be for all my rims

well i polsihed them myself and it only cost me like 8 bucks per rim...for sand paper and other materials. I figure in the spring i can sell these with tires for like $750-$800 because they are polished. And then go out and get some cobra r's.

700 -800 are you serious. well good luck. Maybe you shouldn't post that it only cost 8 bucks per rim. LOL.

lol..true. I've seen chrome sc rims without tires sell on ebay for $610. I figure if i do the same and include four tires with only 3000 miles on them i can get around $750

Back