Saleen wing on a SC

AuraZZ SC

Has anyone put a mustang saleen wing on an SC?? I havefound the perfect wing for my SuperCoupe.. (not to big and flashy but nice).. and I had asked the person at the saleen website.. he said he has never really tried to fity one on a SC but with some modifacations it might be able to be done... if anyone has any info on the sallen wing or anyother sporty looking wings for the super coupe ..Please let me know... I ahve seen all the wings that fit the SC on wings west and I dont really like them.. and I also seen the wing that comes with the exaon body kits .. and I dont like that either... Please help.. thanks SC's

Later
AuraZZ

s-351 wing

Someone needs to put that new steeda wing on a t-bird it looks cool

Attachments

• wing pic.jpg
    wing pic.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 379
I'm not an SC, but I play one on TV.

BLKBRD13.jpg

Mike Donley

clear.jpg

I believe that is a saleen wing from one time or another and it looks gay. Hope the one you are thinking of looks nothing like it.

saleen wing

Yeah I like the way that steeda wing looks its kind of like the one I seen.. But that white SC with the clear taillights does look gay your right .. its just to big it takes away from the car instead of adding to it..Hey MickeyDLX50 what wing is that?? and do you know if that will fit my 94 SC?? thanks

wings for T-bird

Hey Rawchicken is that pic of the orange SC yours ?? cause I really like that wing... do you know what kind of wing that is?? and were I might be able to get one?? thats SC is smooth lookin..
thanks Bro.. LaterZZ

Re: saleen wing

AuraZZ SC said:
Yeah I like the way that steeda wing looks its kind of like the one I seen.. But that white SC with the clear taillights does look gay your right .. its just to big it takes away from the car instead of adding to it..Hey MickeyDLX50 what wing is that?? and do you know if that will fit my 94 SC?? thanks

It is the same wing that rawchicken has, a Saleen S-351. It will fit with a few modifications. If I had to do it over again, I would buy a copy from AGE Classic Design or others made for Fox Body Mustang convertible or coupe.

wing1.jpg

Mike Donley

i kno wut to do!

They have three seperate wings on (one is deffenately the saleen)supercoupeperformance.com , I'll look for the exact link for you, remember we also get a deal at supercoupe performance;)

I Asked The Same Thing

AuraZZ SC said:
Has anyone put a mustang saleen wing on an SC?? I havefound the perfect wing for my SuperCoupe.. (not to big and flashy but nice).. and I had asked the person at the saleen website.. he said he has never really tried to fity one on a SC but with some modifacations it might be able to be done... if anyone has any info on the sallen wing or anyother sporty looking wings for the super coupe ..Please let me know... I ahve seen all the wings that fit the SC on wings west and I dont really like them.. and I also seen the wing that comes with the exaon body kits .. and I dont like that either... Please help.. thanks SC's

Later
AuraZZ
I HOPE IT WORKS BC I THINK IT WILL LOOK AWESOME ON MY COUGAR

Back