PDA

View Full Version : Kill Story section?

Bsrkr
04-07-2002, 12:16 AM
What do you think?

Ron DiPaola
04-09-2002, 02:04 PM
Anyone else think this is a good idea? Would this help the traffic in the non-technical board?

-rd

supafly223
04-09-2002, 05:23 PM
good idea!!

Paul
04-10-2002, 11:27 AM
Geeze, I'm probably gonna get killed for my opinion on this (no pun intended), but I don't think we should have one. My reasons...

1. Kill sections on all the other boards always seem to bring out the worst type of posters. You get all sorts of "trolls" who are only there to get enjoyment from tormenting others.

2. It lends legitimacy to illegal street racing in that the club "appears" to sanction the activity. It does not matter how many posts you put up denouncing this activity; the fact remains the club has a section dedicated to street racing.

3. We have a very good reputation in the auto community. The people who have rated our club are impressed with the technical sophistication of not only the club but also it's members and actually take note of the fact we don't have a kill section. I personally would hate to lose that.

4. Kills are already posted on the non-technical board, and because there is no specific section for it, these types of posts are usually kept to a minimum.

Why not add a "track results" or a "racing results" section instead?

93 Thunderbird SC auto

NASTY V6
04-10-2002, 02:19 PM
Racing/Track results sounds like a good idea!

Ron DiPaola
04-10-2002, 04:03 PM
I also like this idea, so one has been created.

-Ron