Just wondering..an SC color combination....

tbirdsc35th

Has anyone seen or have any pictures of an SC that is blue or red or green or whatever that also has the lower part of the car painted silver like a 35th? Someone today told me they thought they had seen a blue tbird painted like that a few years back. Just wondering. Sounded like it would look nice. Anyway. Thanks all.

Lance, The only other 2 tone paint I have seen are all on LX's, being the 40th edition's. I think they were either blue or green with another color on the bottom. There were the Nascar edition's, but I think they were all dealer options, not straight from Ford.

I know and thanks.
I was just wondering if anyone had repainted their car in a 35th type fashion. It should look pretty nice if done right.

Have a great week.

When I repaint my '89, I intend on spraying it with Ford's Dark Moonlight metallic, and having silver ground effects. In my mind, it looks pretty damn good. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the black trim.

Seems like there was a picture here not long ago of someone's car that was red with the silver bottom trim, might have been a repainted 35th. I think that'd look great.

How about White and Orange?

Kelly Simon's car from the 2001 Nats:

Attachments

• simons1.jpg
    simons1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 134
I forget how to spell his name, but Eric Carassco (puffc) has a red sc with sdilver ground fx and a silver hood scoop

Here is Puff's clean machine:

EricRed4.JPG

EricRed3.JPG

EricRed1.JPG

Yes, this is what I was talking about.

George good pic. I remember seeing Simon's car at Norman when I briefly stopped by there. Pictures just don't do that car justice.

Puff's car is exactly the silver gfx type of paint I meant. Thank you guys, this is great. I think the lower silver gfx really sets off the body color. And that scoop really is, now I don't say this that often young'ns, kickass. LOL. I love the way it lights up.

Keep em coming.

Have a great week all.

Back