feedback or rating system for buy/sell

J

jasonLmarsh

I think a rating system or a feedback forum for people who use the buy/sell forum would be a valuable asset to this club. It would shine a bright light on the good guys and the bad guys and allow people to base their decisions partly on the experiences of others. For instance if Mike Colgan came back around and started trying to sell, even new people who don't know what happened would know that they should not buy from him due to the people he's ripped off in the past.

Just a thought!
Jason

Super idea Jason. EBAY provides this and I think it's got to be a help. Something is better than nothing. I'll gladly sign a "yes" vote for it . Let' s do it guys.

rating system for sellers and payers

that is an excellent idea and will improve everyone's experience who utilizes the classifieds and buys used parts

in the past two years i have personally dealt with supercoupe performance(bill e), jason marsh,ryan sunquist,scperformance,mn12 performance,stephen crist,george davenport,and duffy floyd, all from the classified section or through links on this board

i am happy to say everyone mentioned was honest helpful and conducted themselves in a business like manner,i would do business with all of them again, and would also recommend them to anyone who asked

Re: rating system for sellers and payers

I'll give a thumbs up! I think it's a good idea!

SKIP

I definately agree on this one. We need a rating system.

Excellent Idea Jason. When did you get so smart? :) Oh yeah, I got my corners today. Thanks!

Thomas

Great idea.
I wouldn't be so hesitant to buy from people I didn't know if other people have had good experiences with them.

The idea has merrit.....trying to get it implimented is another thing entirely.

Excellent idea, especially if people wouldn't fabricate stories & was monitored for accuracy!!

hey maybe to get this all started with, you know if you have dealt with the people in the past, we could throw that in there for insurance to help them out when a newbie wants to buy parts... whatever sounds good with yall, ill let yall take care of this!!! Ill just put my2 cents in everyonce in a while for an idea but you guys conduct the outcome of the project!!! good luck!!

Re: ...

I know this is a problem, and I hate having people scammed, etc.
I have allowed people to put a rating in for the post, let us see how this works.

-rd

Back