where's northwest

um..what about indiana i saw illinois but not indiana and i know this question is kinda obvouis but its only for sc's? i gota 91 bird.Man i wish i had a sc :(

Everett SC

Here in Everett. Just purchased a '90 SC with 70k orig. miles. No mods.......yet.
Doesn't seem to be a club in Washington that I could find.
Any suggestions??
There are definitally SCs in the area that need rousted and gotten together for tech stuff and mod ideas.

Vancouver WA or Portland Oregon Chapter?

Any SC owners want to start a Portland Oregon or Southwest Washington Chapter? I am in Vancouver, WA USA and don't want to drive 300 miles to a meet. Then again it would be cool to covoy a SW WA Chapter or Portland Chapter up to Northern WA to meet with the Washington Chapter SC owners club. Anybody??

Like to come up but SC is down with bad fuel injector/regulator or something. Have it fixed in a week or two. Every meet I here about on the SCCOW has already happened though. Don't they give any notice? Or is it for due paying members only? hmmm??

we have never had dues.....thats just another thing to fight over...

as far as notice goes....we haven't had many meets this year because everyone is so damn busy. but we always normally get it on the board 1-2 weeks before hand.

try posting there...it might be easier that way.

we'd love to see some new cars and faces.

We are workin' on tryin to get another one organized we wanted to do one before a couple members went to school. I'm the webmaster for the site and it's suggested to check there and post up.

just go to sccow.com

if you have any questions you can email me at jhansen@sccow.com
or call me at 425-754-4690

Back