Need new Radiator

gregucf

Radiator Suggestions?

What not to get vs. what to get!

Any info is greatly appreciated!!!!

Thank you so much!

Greg

If you only want to replace your rad, shop around for the lowest priced replacement - check online sources. If you have a first gen SC your original rad may have metal tanks. These are harder to come by in replacement units, but you should be ok with plastic tanks- just look for a rad with a lifetime guarantee..

A better option would be to take your existing rad and have it recored with extra capacity for around the same cost as a replacement rad.

Going all out would be to buy a Griffin rad for mucho $ and it is not a direct bolt on replacement.

If you take the first route try and get a unit that comes with the bracket already attached that holds the intercooler...

Try WWW.Radiatorexpress.com. I put one in my 90 SC this fall. Perfect OEM fit and finish and cools as well or better than the stock unit. It is all metal and is $189.

I highly reccomend as their service was great too. It is an easy job that will take about an hour or so.

Bob

Radiator

I just had mine redone at a local shop. Had an extra row of fins added. It looks brand new and only cost me 2 bills!

M

Back