Exhaust...

sctbird91

Tomorrow I am going to go down and having my exhaust put on my 91 sc. I know that anything is far better then stock, but what would be the best thing to do? Muffler wise should I go with flows, or another brand. Resignator or not. Cats? etc. Thanks. I don't want incredible exhaust, just decent. I don't want it to be very loud at idle either, loud is good, but not too loud.

Well i am not sure how far you wanna go, but i would recommend having the cats replaced with some high flow cats and have the resonator replaced with a Magnanflow (14"). replace the mufflers with high flow mufflers as well.. The longer the resonator the quieter.. I've heard that the 18" has the quietest sound. This is just what i would do.. you'll get more ideas from other guys..

exhaust

do you have emission regulations where you live if you don't then i would cut the cats off. they just rob you of power. i went with true dual 2 1/4 or was it 2 1/2 any way, dual resonators and dual flowmasters. if you don't put resonators on you car it will sound like a frickin' honda! but the coolest sounding exhaust was on my other 90 sc i just cut the exhaust after the resonator off and it sounded like a v8.

what to do ???

i have new cats on sweapt down pipes into 2 1/2 y to 3 then back to 2 1/2 y,s straight out .... nice rumble and roar at high speeds FAST FREDDIE;) ;)

Back