problem child!

Turbong2001

Ok here we go, i have a 92 sc 5speed some times at idle when first starting it will idle low and sometimes die. Thats one problem, another one is second gear! When driving normal it's ok, but when i shift fast, hard or as in racing second loves to grind alittle and sometimes alot. And yes im know how to clutch, its all the way to the floor and it still does it, no matter at what RPM 1500, 2000, 3000.... it makes no difference. I checked my tranny fluid and clutch fluid both a ok. ?

i replaced my cam and crank sensor after having that problem ,and now i`m rolling flawlessly!! unbelievable how much of a diff those things make.

will that help my shifting problem too, could one of my sensors be making my RPMs do somthing funky when i try to shift?

if your RPM needle is eratic I would blame it on the sensor also.especially if you are driving and the car dies,and comes back to life.I cannot give you advice on your shifting problem.

Here.........

NO ONE REALIZES THIS..........

This transmission is out of a TRUCK!!!!!!! It was not ment to be shifted fast or raced.

Ford took it out of the truck since nothing they had at the time was strong enough.

The blocker rings in the trans are going and will need to be replaced. Just keep driving until the fateful day. Nothing can help it now.

Back