Bakersfield how many Racing?

We need a count!
How many of us Nor-Cal SC's are racing at Bakersfield in March?
I will be runing low 12-11's there I will race them all alone if need be SCCoSC have a bunch getting ready to run:D

Lets bring it home once again guys and gals:D

If i go i can leave on friday afternoon or saterday. But i need to be home on sunday because i have an Ultimate tournament. Right now i'm just waiting to get money from my parents for i can start ordering parts, i have a **** load to do on my car. And i probably won't be running because i won't have enough money.

Sergio

Sergio try to make it

Thats ok :D
If you cant run just come and meet the gang its fun!
I will be there runing some low numbers as well as many other cars the whole SCCoSC club will be there with my Trophy ;)

See you there we are runing next Sat at Sac-raceway can you make that? starts at 10:00am-3:00pm

Sorry, I can't make that. Right now i'm working on my car hoping it will be done by march 22. I still have to rebuild the supercharger with my dad, and its our first time.

I have come to find out that I cannot make this event. Life is sometimes so inconvienent :rolleyes: . I plan on making it to other events, but March is totally out for me. Have fun everyone.

Racing

Jim,

If all goes according to plan, I'll have my car up and running and will be ready. Plan "B" will be to race race Sue's powerstroke. :D

MARK

"Army of two"

Mark good news!
We are the chosen we are the proud we are the Army of Two
Silver Attack

Lets bring it home Hot Rod!
:D

Army of two

Army of two!!!!! Just make sure to bring extra parts fuel, it going to be one heck of a shootout with the southern troops. I expect some pretty fierce racing. What we need to do is strategically place all those shiney Norcal cars around the track to blind our competition.

I'm going to try to make it. I've got parts on order to get the engine fixed up, so hopefully I'll have it all together in time. And if I go, I'll definitely be racing.

Back