Problem with SC...

sctbird91

Like I said, my Check Engine light had been coming on and off a lot lately. Now, recently my car has started to die every once and a while. Also, when I was coming home from my friends house, the car jerked and lost all power for a shot second, but stayed on. Anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Cam sensor

It could be that, Mine did it not to long before the cam senor went out, How does your tack work? and if i am wrong I am sure someone else here has an idea,

Matt

I've had that same problem.....along with no tach reading and fuel dumping into the intake after I shut the car off...........but from what ive read it sounds like your problem is related to the cam sensor.............then again im just goin by what I've read

well...

well sometimes when I turn the car on the rpm guage and fuel/temp/presure guages don't work. Would that be related?

CHeck the ground!!!!!!!

Check the engine ground. My motor mounts were toast and wore through the ground cable causing the car to shut off for a split second when I hit a hard bump or slammed on the brakes. Otherwise it ran fine and also did it during very hard accelation.

Good luck,

Don

Back