Representing the SCCOA

B

Big Cat Davo

Just thought I would let everyone know that I will be representing the SCCOA at Medicine Hats Pro Street Drag event Saturday May 11th. I will be racing in the Pro Street Under 8 cylinder Class. (Blower bit me in the ase on that one, I was hoping for Hot Street or True Street because I am far from pro.) I have my goal set on qualifing (it is a fairly large event for southern Alberta) and have been prepping the car all week, new belts, new oil, new plugs cleaned the K&N, new tires(needed those anyway), should be fun, I will post time slips Monday.

The big competition will be the GN Club from Calgary(they are bringing a few Grand Nations and other Turbo Buicks down) and a mid 13 second Feiro.

Wheel Hop sucks

Ok Wheel hop officially sucks . . . and my tires suck and damn, well I am ranting cause I managed to shave 4 tenths off my previously best time of 16.3 @84 MPH(at 3500 feet) so I ran a 15.966 @ 90.46 MPH, but get this my 60 foot time was actually worse. Damn wheel hop, no traction, none . . . 60 foot went from 2.4 to 2.54 . . . arghhh. Look like I will be fabing some custom suspension parts, and time for some drag radials . . .

Back