Need some quick help

Night-Ryder

3 quick questions

1.)

Im currently rebuilding my motor from the block up (damn head gaskets!!!!) anyways and i cant seem to get the AC compressor off cause there is two hoses attacted to it. I know the two hoses can only be serviced by ford or somethingto do with being pressurized. Is there any safe way to get this thing outta the engine compartment.?

2.)
Same idea
How do i get the power steering and alternator bracket out?
i already took off the two bolts that are right below the thermostat housing.

3.)Any advice on the fuel injector and fuel rail . like safety tips and proper way to get em outta there.

Thanks a lot you guys have been really helpful so far.

PS pictures would be great.. im currently gonna take pactures of the head gasket procedure.

Night-Ryder said:
3 quick questions

1.)

Im currently rebuilding my motor from the block up (damn head gaskets!!!!) anyways and i cant seem to get the AC compressor off cause there is two hoses attacted to it. I know the two hoses can only be serviced by ford or somethingto do with being pressurized. Is there any safe way to get this thing outta the engine compartment.?

2.)
Same idea
How do i get the power steering and alternator bracket out?
i already took off the two bolts that are right below the thermostat housing.

3.)Any advice on the fuel injector and fuel rail . like safety tips and proper way to get em outta there.

Thanks a lot you guys have been really helpful so far.

PS pictures would be great.. im currently gonna take pactures of the head gasket procedure.

undo the 4 bolts on the side of the AC compressor and place it where the overflow container is

one way is to remove the power steering pulley using a special puller

for the fuel rail press the schrader valve with a rag on top(releases pressure), then use a "spring lock" removal tool to undo the two connectors at the fuel rail(on top of the the passenger valve cover near the front)

Back