Road Racing

Kern Fischer

I see comments in the forums about 1/4 mile times. Are any of you owners interested in trying the left and right turn activity of road racing?

I have driven my 89 5 Spd. on several road racing tracks and it is an absolute delight to drive at speed on a track! Automatics work well also.

If any of you are interested in getting started in road racing, I have a new racing program where you can run your car without having to install roll bars, belts, etc. All you need is a helmet and two days of performance driving school and you can race. There is also a Performance Parity Time scoring system that accounts for different car preparation levels. Sort of like bracket racing on a road racing course.

This type of racing will also help you become a better driver and find out what your SC can really do.

To find out more, visit our web site at: www.satcarracing.com.

See you at the track.

Kern Fischer

I'm all for it. But finding a place to run in Minnesota is a problem. Local corvette groups run at a local MNDOT testing grounds a couple times a year. And there is Brainerd International Raceway but that is not a very available track.

These cars have a good potential for fun in road racing.

I am interrested. st louis int. race way had a road track.I would go
there and watch sometime.When they did a remod, they got rid
of the road race track,and put a oval in.

Back