PDA

View Full Version : Mods?

curse
03-03-2003, 02:50 AM
Ok I got a 94 SC, with ported and polished heads stock valves, port matched everything and ported inlet plenum, 9 inch K&N with 3inch inlet tube, MSD DIS-4 ignition with 8.5 MSD wires,ASP underdrive pulleys, 10% o/d sc pulley, 800cfm intercooler fan, ported stock manifolds, wrapped lower intercooler tube, new down tubes not cats, full 2 1/4 dual exhaust with x-pipe and no res, 3.27 gears, and battery relocated in the trunk. What would be a good next mod? I only have about $300-$400 to use so what should I do. I am thinking about getting a 75mm Pro-m since I have a set of MSD 50s injectors. What would be the best bang for the buck mod? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Victor

1BADSC
03-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Ported supercharger

curse
03-03-2003, 04:09 AM
Yeah I have thought about that but I want to have it rebuilt at the same time, and while the blower off I would want to take off the heads and get bigger valves, which I should have done when I had the P&P done. I wasted the money for the valves on a system for the car:mad: which I dont even use now. Oh well, thanks for the input.

Victor

curse
03-03-2003, 01:27 PM
I also wanted to ask about the aluminum flywheel. My rebuilt tranny will be installed sometime over the summer, and I would like to install an aluminum flywheel but will it make the engine rev a lot faster? I have 3.27 and in 1st if I stomp on the gas the car is at the redline almost instantly. Will the flywheel make my 1st gear useless? What about longevity as far as city driving any issues? Any input would be great thanks.

Victor

curse
03-04-2003, 02:33 AM
anyone? :(