Meeting at Mac Aurther & 635 Tonight at 9:30pm

C

Cephyr

Meeting at Mac Aurther & 635 Tonight at 9:30pm

Hey guys, there's a meeting of a bunch of car club guys tonight at Mac Aurther and 635 in Dallas tonight if anyone wants to come.

I would really appreciate it if someone would bring their stock SC out there if they could. I've been trying to find one to run because someone said that they're way faster than a Taurus SHO and I would like to find out.

I will also be racing an LS1 on the highway. We're getting it all on film. I have only dual exhaust and no cats. I can hang with an LS1 gear for gear. They pull on me one car length when I shift from second to third because their second gear is so damn long, but that's all. After they shift into third, I hold them again...so like I said, gear for gear, we're even.

I wanted to get that and a SC on tape tonight for posting on the net. If someone could come out there with a stock SC, I'd really appreciate it. Later guys!

Silly kid dont know what hes getting into..

I still think that super coupe is slow. Find one to race me, I'll race one any day. It still weighs 3800 lbs. That torque is fine for moving weight, but it won't keep up with my car I guarantee it. My friend's GTP has 240hp in a 3.8L supercharged engine in a 3800 lbs car. That means he's pushing probably about the same torque...which means that all that torque still couldn't save his ass against a stock SHO. Now that he's modded it and I've got duals, I still walk all over him. Please, find a super coupe to race me. I invite it. And I'm not saying I'll hang with it or anything...I'm saying I'll flat out beat the crap out of it. It's too heavy and not enough horsepower. No impressed one bit.

Hey all.. Just thought i would let you know some of the things he is saying over on other boards... These are his words exactly as he typed them... If interested in reading the whole thread it came from its on www.ls1.com Here is a link to the thread...
www.ls1.com/forums/showth...adid=84560

Please read the posts he has made on the other sites.. You will see just how un-informed this kid really is.. He goes by the name Artesia on there... He use to be on SHOforum.com till he got banned...

Also he said that his SHO would have beaten my modded SC that i had...

List of mods..
Heads reworked... (larger valves, port, polish, etc..)
Cold Air Intake
Tranny work (making sure it shifts right and withstand the output)
K&N Cone filter
changed exaughst a little (got rid of the kinks in it) but basically still stock..

As you can tell... he said he would walk my old car...

I just thought you all would like to know what he has been saying about the Supercoupe... Oh yea.. he has said alot more then just that.. you should check out the thread...

That's right!

Yep, that's exactly right. I have been saying that I would've walked on his old car, and I fully believe it. Please get someone out to MacAurther Tonight and let's race. I'm tired of all this talk...I want something in person and on video. It's boring talkin' about it. Anyone can say anything. I preffer to prove it.

Back