Buyer Beware

CountryBird

Hey everyone quick NOTE last night some stole the top end from my 94 SC it was parked where I work in Charlotte, NC. If anyone suddenly has Blower for sale or a SC back on the road, a reply would be appreciated.

Jim Barrier

I live in Charlotte, NC..Will keep an eye out..

I work on South boulevard in Charlotte, NC. I would guess it would have to be someone with a working knowledge on how to tear these cars down quickly. I will keep a sharp eye out..

Phil

Thanks

Hey Phil thanks keep a real sharp eye out because It was taken from parking lot behind Woodlawn Green.

Jim

I better not ever leave my car here at work overnight...

I work at a place called Dat-A-Syst, right next to the license plate office on South Boulevard. Not very comforting to know that someone can steal the top end of your engine in just s few hours. God help the person I catch under my hood, I will not be responsible for my actions!!!! I will definetley watch for anything strange.

BTW, What year is your car again? What color is it? I know of a purple one that I see alot across the street from me @ Buggy Bumpers, or maybe the shop next to it.

Mine is the white 89 SC in the parking lot in FRONT of Dat-A-Syst. When you get your bird back up and running, stop in some time.

Phil

make a police report...turn it into insurance....and go to local shop and have them order u a new aftermarket one and install it and charge it to them...free mod?? just an idea...

Back