Nor-Cal/So-Cal Shoot-Out August 24th

R

RonzSC

Nor-Cal/So-Cal Shoot-Out August 24th

The First Annual Combined match race featuring the Northern California Chapter versus the Southern California Chapter will be held on August 24th at the Famoso Raceway in Bakersfield, California.

All SCers are welcomed whether you choose to race or not.

Post on the respective chapter BBS to sign-up.
www.famosoraceway.com/contact.html
Later,
Ron

Re: Nor-Cal/So-Cal Shoot-Out August 24th

Ron are we going to have this race for sure? I hope so would be fun Nor-Cal will bring home the trophy

This event sounds like fun. I have owned my 90 XR7 for almost a year. I would love to see what these things can do in the qtr mile. Havent drag raced in about 15 years ( I met my wife at Sacramento raceway) Been more into road racing lately. These cars handle great. I will watch these posts to see if any changes. You can count me in

Do you have to be a SCCoA Member to participate in this?

Gearhead....It would be cool if you were with either the NORCAL crew or the SOCAL crew. You are invited to come down to the SoCal bbs and hang out and see if you like what you see and join us.
We are going on a group cruise to toward you to Santa Barbara in May. You could hook-up with some of the guys and ladies on that cruise and join, if you want.

To keep on top of the latest happenings,there is a link after my signature to the SCCoSC.

Back