sudden exaust tone change

charber

Okay, fellas here's the deal, last night I was on my way home from work when I hit a patch of ice. Rpms tached out, and when I got home noticed that my exaust tone changed from a real tinny sound to a nice mellow tone as it should sound, any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Charber

last time i had a sudden exhaust change a manifold bolt came loose and another one fell off right after i passed a tractor trailer, then the manifold burnt one of my wires. So check it out. mine didn't sound like it was coming from the manifold but it was

the car had been sounding like it had a real bad exaust leak for about a year, but i've taken it two or three different places and all of them said there was no leak. I just figured my cats were busted up on the inside and left it at that. but I just went and put an ear on it this morning and it still sounds a bit tinny but now just on the left side. Does that make any sense?
Charber

you have to go into your user settings and change that, and I would have guessed you should have more than 5 posts if you have been on for 2 years. LOL. Get to posting.

Back