Who makes a Stainless Exhaust System for 93SC??

Bulky

I am looking for an Stainless Steel exhaust system for my 1993 Supercoupe. I currently have a flowmaster catback setup and that has rotted out after only being on for a year and a half. The local shops are a bunch of pickles and couldnt bend a coat hanger never mind a custom SS exhaust. Any help would be great. Thanks

Ford. You can order stainless parts from summit and have them welded by a shop. Just make sure they are using the correct welding. I think stainless is welded with some sort of nickel mix to keep it from rusting. You will also need to use stainless clamps. If you don't then the Carbon steel will impregnate the stainless and it will all rust.

damn dude, i've had flows on my TurboCoupe since '97. you must live near the coast (or a snowy area). I think Borla makes StainlessSteel exhaust for EVERYTHING. No clue as to how they sound tho (like butt hole on a 96 4.6 Tbird).

It'd be interesting if someone who is a parts dealing construct some sort of setup for Borla's to fit SC. Like the SCP setup. Comes in the mail and bolts right in place. That would be sweet.

Anthony

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the replies to the exhaust question. I ended up buying the Borla 14415 stainless exhaust and plan to adapt the flowmaster resonator to it. I'll let you know how I make out. Thanks again

Great! I look forward to hearing about. Please post pics as well if possible & links to places to purchase.

Thanks,
Anthony

Just buy some Borla universal mufflers and have a different shop make the custom system. The Borla cat back that is now only available for 94-95 SCs has very small piping. You would benifit more by having a system made for you.

Back