Anyone want Bristol NASCAR tickets?

Dale Puumala

A guy I work with has 2 tickets to both the Busch Race and Winston Cup races in Bristol the weekend of March 20/21.

Anyone here interested in them? He's selling them for face value and if he doesn't hear anything by 9:00 p.m. tonight, he's going to put them out on ebay.

Let me know ASAP if you are interested in them.

Dale

Hey dude!

I have found two young ladies in need of tickets! If you can call me tonight at (276)642-3101 I will be glad to help you out.
DB91
P.S.- Ask for Frank

Let's do it man!

thundersc said:
I'm going to be there
I get these every year-
March
7 sunday only tickets=sold every year to same people
7 season (sat-sun)-5 extra year year sold this year
Aug
7 season (sat-sun)-2 sold to same people every year, have 2 so far, but not selling at this time

dirtybird maybe we could hook up, just to say hello of something? (sorry the bird is staying home this year)

Sure man! That sound like a good plan! Just e-mail me at dirtybird91@hotmail.com and we will hook up and talk some good ole SC stuff! I look forward to this dude!
DB91:cool:

Thanks for the compliament!

thundersc said:
COOL!

I love that pic. I have a new wallpaper..

I've taken pictures of my SC with the White House and other things from washington DC and other things behind it. Photo tip; never use a cheap camera at sunset, they don't turn out..

I'll contact you as we get closer to bristol dates for the best time to meet..OR if your going to be there I'll give you my seat location..

Thanks man! I really look forward to hearing from you soon!
Dirtybird91

Back