-Pro-M Air filter
-Ported and Polished Intake Manifold
-T-5 Manual Transmission
-FMS 3.73 Rear Gears
-Off-road H-Pipe
-Two (2) Flowmaster *2 chamber mufflers*
-B&M shift kit
-"Bullitt" aluminum shift knob
-1996 Ford Mustang Front seats (Power Drivers' seat)
-Sony Xplod CD-4000x Stereo
-Pioneer 6" Front speakers
-JL audio 5x7" Rear
-Tinted quarter and rear windows
- BRAND new Ford windshield wiper motor (installed 1-17-03)
-non-smoker

slight paint chipping on front bumper. little more on left corner of rear bumper. ebrake is not functional.

he is asking 4700 firm. does this sound reasonable?

thanks

The price doesn't sound bad too me. The only thing I would be worried about is the Off Road H-Pipe. Living in N.Y. that could prove a nightmare to get inspected. Ask him how old the clutch is and check the torque boxes in the rear( these are where the lower control arm mounts to the body from the rearend) If the car has been hammered on at all that will be the first place that will crack being a 5-speed car and all. Hope this helps. If you would like a 5.0 lx carburated I have a friend that is just getting ready to paint one to sell, I could get some pics if you want, it's a 5-speed coupe. For around 2K ( he also has a set of GT gfx he can throw on if you want for a little more$ )...Bill

hmmm....

That is a pretty cool price, but you can get an '89GT considerably cheaper. I will have to say it sounds like a good deal when you consider the mods and paint.:D
Congrats Dude!
I have been looking for a good deal on a '94-'95 SC myself.
DB91:cool:

Dude!

I checked out some prices for Mustangs in that year and you are getting a much better deal than I thought. In fact, you are getting one killer deal on that car!:cool:
DB91

doesn't sound like a bad price at all. i purchased mine for $1700. the car had 3.55s when i bought it. since then i've converted to five lug, added the 99+ dual piston calipers and put on a pro 5.0. it has 180,000 miles and runs high 13s as is; i'm pretty happy with it...for now.

clean3.sized.jpg

Back