mesurments for the metal gfx peice

JStickley

i need the physical mesurment for the gfx on the passenger door, the metal peice... im tired of trying to find one so ima make one, if somone could give me those like today id really appricate it.. cuz tommorrow morning is the only time that i have to make it.. so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hook me up :)

Jesse

and by the way, i need exact mesurements, how long, how wide and how big the 2 lips are that turn inside that accually allow the peice to be attached to the door

any help asap will be greatly appricated

Your going about this the hard way. Those rails are available but not for T-Bird. What is required are the ones used on a Mustang for their ground effects and the parts guy has to know how to break down the kits to find just the rails.
They come in two dofferent lengths, short ones for the front fender and longer ones for the door. Personally I ordered all long ones and cut them to the right length.

Come over to the SCOOO(Ontario Canada Chapter) and post one for Ed Nicholson, he is our president and resident Ford parts guy. He'll have the part numbers for you pretty quick.

i would just like to have the mesurments.. i have the ability and the eqiuiptment to do it, i just am not around my car to be able to get the mesurements myself.. and i forgot to bring the peice that i need to make... so if anyone could please take these mesurments today i would greatly appricate it.. thanks.

There are no metal pieces on the doors. Do you mean the metal strips that rivet to the rocker panels? Also, do you have the strips that rivet to the fenders and the ones for the quarter panels?

There are 6 strips in all. The door pieces use plastic clips (and 2 studs/acorn nuts that are on the door GFX).

'bird

there are metal peices at the bottom of each door, i need the mesurments for the one on the passenger side.. so could somone take mesurments of it please and tellum to me thank you

ooooohhhhhh...I see......my bad.
You want to duplicate the actual panel that bolts/clips to the door.

sorry 'bout that,

'bird

your exactly right.. could somone snag those mesurments im not around my house to get the mesurments myself orelse i would..

Back