Need exhaust setup pics, all sorts, please...

phils89sc

I am going to be doing my exhaust soon on my 89 SC. I thought I saw a while back, a bunch of different exhaust setup pics on this website, could have been another.

Any setup will do, single, dual, high $$ or low $$.

Thanks

Phil S.

setup...

i have a setup of side exit on mine..my thread its not pretty, but its cheap, i had an exhaust shop bend all the tubing and i welded it on. cost me about 150, for everything, piping, bending, auto hobby shop welding class, and use of their faciilties...i love the miltary:D anyway, it sounds good, and its loud, ive already had a couple of cops pull me over, they thought i didnt have cats. hope this helps.

Attachments

• under 2.jpg
    under 2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 502
Here are some pictures of mine. I have 2.5" true duals with Dynomax Super Turbos:

Exhuast1.jpg

Exhuast2.jpg

Exhuast4.jpg

Thomas

Hi, I just puchased a 95 SC w/auto trans. Will this setup work with a 95 and this trans? Also, is this a quiet set-up. I've seen lots of set-ups but few listed for a 95.:( Thanks for your help. You guys are Great.

Blownaway....Your gonna have to devise something custom for your car if you don,t wanna pay the 700 bones for the scp system.
There is no other complete system available. The easiest thing to do is drive to a muff shop and tell them you want to devise a system for your car and can they hoist it so you can talk to them about a plan. Whwther or not you want to do buisness with them on this is irrelevant but at least you'll get a look at what config. you have,the shop's opinion and an estimate for free.Choose a shop that leans twoard performance exhaust not midas.Thomas A ultimately will have to answer about the tone of his exhaust but my guess is if your looking for quiet ,True dual into dyno-max's isn't it !
Good luck

It isn't too bad really. On longer trips, it does get a little loud and irrating. It wasn't bad at all before I went to the 2.5" mufflers. When I had the 2.25" mufflers, it wasn't too loud at all.

Thomas

I have this one from SCP with the medium length headers and high flow cats. Every joint had to be welded and it took quite a while to get all the rattles out and required a lot of trimming, bending and extra hangers.

14.jpg

David

Back