PDA

View Full Version : Buick vs Ford-Englishtown NJ 3/16!!!

ReDevilXR7
03-07-2002, 12:55 AM
The meeting was originally scheduled for 3/16, Saturday at E-Town for the Buick vs Ford run!

However, we know that a lot of your guys might not make it due to XYZ reasons...and also some of you may not be able kick in the $25 or so dollars for racer's admission, plus gas/toll and expenses...I and my brother are going though regardless!

:rollin:
The day after the racing meet!!! We're gonna take a nice little cruise to start the MEETING off on Sunday the 17th, Bob mentioned a GREAT place out Rte 80 near Dover called the Barn.

Their offer is a 10am-12noon brunch buffet for $13.99 per person. Full breakfast; muffins, fresh fruit, danish, soups, beef, chicken, seafood, pasta champange, omelette station, waffles, cold cuts carving station, juice, coffee shrimp etc. :p

Full sports bar-TV environment adjoins the eating area!!

Huge parking lot and an overlook onto a gorgeous pond. It's really nice!

Bob's own gas station is about a mile away and he offered to use his two indoor svc bays for our FIRST TECH session!!! :eek: He offered his Mac EEC handheld and my brother will bring his Ford shop's NGS hand held.!!And as it's his place, don't worry about parking.

Afterwards we can gas up and hit the highway back home!!

I strongly encourage everyone to make the early morning wake up so we can do this. From Englewood it's good 35-40 min drive
west! Let me know! Some of you guys from PA may want to come too!!

Jesse 3
8o
call me or Big Daddy Don for details!
201-686-4288 (Jesse)
973-277-4294 (Don)
groups.yahoo.com/group/NJTaCC