tire sizes

seannlex

I'm looking at buying a set uf rims for my sc its a 90 but what is the widest the tire can be with out rubing while turning or driving????????????

Search the forums, there are many posts about this. I run
245-50-16's Cooper Cobra GTZ. With Cooper's extended sidewall these tires look like steam rollers

1BADSC
Is that on your new car? Do you have it dropped any? Been eyeing those tires since you mentioned them before. How do they look on a car with no drop? (Pic?)

Thanks

They look really good, to me and I got many compliments on them. The Cooper sidewall design makes the outer sidewall bow outwards adding another inch or two to the tire width. Very nice. Sorry no digital pic.

tires

Before they were discontinued...i was running Avon ZZ1's. 245/50/16's Z rated....very nice tires, i havent been able to break them loose on the street yet. they grip like hell, cornering wise, my rear end does not slide. they only times i have been able to break em loose is on slightly wet pavement....anyway.....

I'm 1 1/2" lowered

and have 17X9 Cobra R's with BFG 255/45's all around. Very sticky. ;) Can't go any bigger in the front if you want to turn. :D

Back