Jerome Gipson

tbirdsc35th

Email Address: gipsonj1@juno.com
User Name: vancouverBC
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Jerome Gipson, VancouverBC, has gone above and beyond the call of duty in getting to me the parts he sold to me. He took his time carefully locating the proper sized box, packing it securely, and then he DROVE to where it could be shipped to me at a minimum of cost and hassle. I have a folder full of emails and shipping copies and we talked on the phone as well. I cannot stress enough how this guy bent over backwards to do me right. I even got some extras out of the deal. Anyone slams this guy, I'll be on his doorstep. :)

You can trust this guy. Thank you, Jerome.

I bought a set of rims from him. They were in amazing condition. They arrived when he said they would. Jerome really made sure everything went smoothly.

I bought a whole sunroof assy. from him, excellent condition and was packaged excellent, great comunication, great person to deal with !! Alex Lachance

I agree, Excellent person to deal with, i bought a sunroof assy from him, was packaged excellent and was in excellent condition.. Great communication also.. Alex LaChance

Back