BS Post

MY90SC

anyone see the price of gasoline this morning??

This is just insane...

and the US. testing that fancy pants new terror bomb in Florida

who are the REAL Terrorists in the world anyway????

if you think about it long enough this thread does involve the Super Coupe Community.

Ya I noticed that yesterday an all time record high of 83.9, I cannot imagine buyiing Sunoco 94, thank gawd the Cougar is layed up right now. This keeps up and I'll be pulling the Octane plug on her and to hell with the performance.

If Bush would stop rattling his war sabre things would calm down in the middle east and the gougers would ease down the price of crude. As long as the threat is there they will be mazimizing their profits at our expense. Of course Alberta just HAS to jump on the world price band wagon and stick to their own.

The war of mass destruction to take out weapons of mass destruction.

wait a minute didn't the US. fund and supply Iraq during the Iran Iraq War. and holy crap guess who was in charge of the CIA when that was going on. Thats right that good old boy George senior.

oh oh I better stop

Still cheaper then water bud ;), until gas gets more expensive then water Im not going to complain, hell out in bc they are already paying 105.5 for 94 octane fuel, been like that for couple of months

I don't know where you get your water but I get 10L bottles for 3 bucks which is .30 per litre so you better start bitching Bruce:p

well F***, dont ruin my comparison, just let me have my thoughts OK?... i was comparing it to uhh 1 liter bottled water, or to pop or whatever, dont bring me into the bitching loop :p

As much as I hate the thought of war and high gas prices, this was expected. Good ol' Saddam IS a terrorist and he actively harbours terrorists. We all know he's been tied to terrorist actions against western countries and he won't stop no matter how many UN resolutions or sanctions are levied against him.

I just wish the UN would stop this 'let's negotiate with him' nonsense and get on with it. The sooner this is over the better, and prolonging the inevitable will only cost us all more money in the long run. (ya, Canada put forth a good plan huh? Lets give him even more time to disarm 'cause 12 years 'aint enough right?).

Saddam is an animal and in the animal world there's only one law: might is right. He doesn't understand anything else. The sooner this tyrant becomes a footnote in history, the sooner we all benefit (including the Iraqi people).

Sorry to go against the grain here but that's how I feel.

When was the last time you heard of the U.N. demanding that the United States of America disarm?!?!

Don't think for a moment that they don't have stockpiles of VX, Anthrax, not to mention nuclear warheads, and delivery mechanisms that have been in existence for decades, as well as ongoing research and development of new means to pack the "Mass Destruction" punch!

I know, I know. They only have this stuff so as to deter other nations from using such weapons against them, right?! :rolleyes:

...I'm not pro-Iraq by any means, but in the interest of good conversation, I thought I would present some sort of retort to Paul's post.

I think that squashing Iraq is something akin to passing a law banning the modification of all automobiles as a solution to the problem of street racing. It may have a positive effect, but is it really addressing the true problem? Who else is being punished despite their innocense? If Iraq truly can be tied to terrorist activities against the UN member nations, then do something to address their involvement in these activities. If going to war with the entire nation can be justified to that end, then so be it. ...And if that's the case, then I am in full agreement with Paul's comment. Let's get the show on the road, so that life can get back to 'normal' for all parties involved!

;)

Cheers,

Sean

Well Hells Bells I never thought I would say it but our feerless Prime Minister said it all "You already won" America

anyone here been to Iraq since the gulf war??
me neither.
If we were to go I don't think we would be able to find any of the"weapons of mass destruction" amidst all of the hungry,displaced,maimed,bombed,dead people. thats right count em up folks. a hell of alot more dead people in Iraq than the 911 tradgedy and they accomplished that within the first hour of bombing in '91 I know because I watched it on CNN :D

Sadam Hussein is a madman . There are madmen all over this world running their own armies,regimes,
But it seems that the pick and choose a war program that the western powers have developed doesn't work it is a short fix.
The UN useless they cannot stop this war if it has already been planned and paid for. I will be pleasantly surprised if they do.

My solution
take all of the cash thats right cash spent on this military action and whatever amount of money they plan to drop in the way of ordinents and spend it rebuilding Iraq feed the people give them medical supplies rebuild their homes and lives the way they want to live and I can promise you that the people will take care of Sadam. Think about that for a minute
A. the war mongers will still get to fight because their is most certainly going to be regional scuffles with whats left of Iraq's army not a full fledged war but enough to feed the wolves I'm sure.
B.that will show the rest of the planet that the western world really isn't the great evil it has so many times proven itself to be. with all of its self imposing foreign policies and wars. Not to mention the "black bag jobs" all over the world that have been going on since the US was big enough to wipe its own arse.

I choose to beleive that we as human beings can and will evolve past this whole hate and war thing we just have to learn a few of those valuable lessons I mentioned above.

;)

Guys

Sounds like you guys have done some travelling in your time. I may sound like some kind of hippie but, the masses are generally nice good people...after all, aren't we all strangers to others...yet we are all nice people (for the most part that is...baring any bad hair days and lack of morning coffie).

Rino

SeanMatteson said:
When was the last time you heard of the U.N. demanding that the United States of America disarm?!?!

Don't think for a moment that they don't have stockpiles of VX, Anthrax, not to mention nuclear warheads, and delivery mechanisms that have been in existence for decades, as well as ongoing research and development of new means to pack the "Mass Destruction" punch!

I know, I know. They only have this stuff so as to deter other nations from using such weapons against them, right?! :rolleyes:

Sean

I have thought about this very same point for a while now. Why does the US and a few other nations have the right to have nuclear weapons?? Every time India and Pakistan get into it, they line up their nukes at the border. This is who the UN allows to have nuclear weapons??

The fact is that no one should have these, not Iraq, Iran, India, Pakistan, and yes......the United States of America.

getting back to the water comparison

You know Bruce, it's too bad we can buy gas in the same way we buy water. It you want to, you can buy 10 - 1 litre bottles for about a buck each, or buy in bulk a 10 L for 3 bucks. It's like this for everything...Buy in bulk and save. Even motor oil. Why would you buy 4 x 1L bottles when a 4L jug for cheaper. Why can't it be the same for gas. Because we'd all have a tanker truck sitting in our driveways!

Back