exhausted

blackstallion94

Right now my old tired exhaust is starting to fall apart. Shortly after removing the stock mufflers to get a little sound, the catalytic converter started rattlin. So now i figure i will put a exhaust system on. I am planning on putting a 2-1-2 setup with 2 1/2-3-2 1/2 inch set up. I really hate catalytic converters and resinators so i am planing on skipping them but i want to make sure that i can do that because of the sensor located in the cat's. I live in Ill so i am not worried about emissions to. So any good help would be appreciated.

94 black T-bird SC
It is the greatest looking thing when clean..

It will sound horrible. go with high flow cats and a magnaflow res with no mufflers. It sounds really good

Magnaflow. They make a very nice deep mellow sound. I had the supercoupeperformance exhaust with high flow cats, magnaflow resonator and no mufflers. depending on how much you were into the gas you could make the sound go from mild to wild. When you ease off the gas going past a cop it is almost silent, get back on it and it sounds like a nice v8, or as close as your going to get. Some borla tips can help as well.

Back