2002 MN-12 Nationals location(NOT) & date decided!

M

MN12nationals

2002 MN-12 Nationals location(NOT) & date decided!

For all of you out there that were wondering where the location of the 2002 MN-12 Nationals would be, the results are in and the winning city was, Indianapolis, but after futher review looks to a bad idea because of the NHRA being there at the same time, so Indy looks to be out.

The meet will be held in the same fashion as last years as for date, August 30th-September 2nd. Labor day weekend just seems to make since. Everyone usually has at least a 3 day weekend, and some have a 4 day. The event will start on Friday the 30th and wrap things up on the 2nd. The major event will take place on Sat. and Sun. to give those that are traveling long distance the chance to be there for the best parts of the meet(dyno, race, etc.).

I will need to start getting volunteers for the event to help with getting hotel, raceway, dyno, and just general info. Hopefully there are a few of you guys out there that livei n or near Indy. I live 4 hours away, so about all I can do is set things up over the phone, so volunteer to help us out! If at all possible those that can volunteer, please email me at [email]volunteer@mn12nationals.com[/email]

Below are the results:
1. St. Louis -16
2. Kansas City -23
3. Chicago -24
4. Nashville -15
5. Las Vegas -8
6. Indianapolis -29
7. L.A. -6
8. Denver -3
9. Sacramento -4
10. Memphis -13

Pre-registration is up and now that the location/date is decided hopefully more of you will be inclined to pre-register. Keep in mind that the more we have pre-register the more sponsors and media coverage is possible! Also by pre-registrating you save $10 on the entrance fee. Those that pre-register only pay $10 compared to those that just show up which cost $20. You might ask why we have the fee this year, and that is to supply the meet with confernece rooms, track time, awards, raffle items, maintaing website, and so on. You can fill out the form at the Pre-reigstation page, at a later date we will collect on the fees, as I do not have any means to accept the money as of yet.

Hopefully we can get a new city decided soon! Sorry for any confusion!
MN-12 Nationals Website!

We will get NO TRACK TIME @ 2002 MN-12 Nationals!

August 29th-September 2nd in Indy is the US Nationals!!!!!

We might be able to have a car show but theres NO WAY in hell that we'll get any track time. We'll have to camp out or sleep in our car too........

I think it's time to RE-THINK the options!!!!!!!

Re-think the NATS

If there is all these events going on,on these different holidays than i would think that a different loc. would be acceptable.
Kurt Sr

Re: Re-think the NATS

new loc. would be nice for some guys. indy is nice timing is wrong. that and i try not to miss the US nats it will be the first one i will miss in 6 yrs. because i dont want to miss the mn12 nats.sounds like it will be lots of fun

Back