They found her!!

Superbird91

They found Elizabeth Smart alive I don't know if anyone cares but she is the girl that came up missing in Utah about 9 mo. ago I live in utah so its kinda a big thing around here oh well thought Id share the good news:D

Superbird91 said:
They found Elizabeth Smart alive I don't know if anyone cares but she is the girl that came up missing in Utah about 9 mo. ago I live in utah so its kinda a big thing around here oh well thought Id share the good news:D
Man, I am so glad! This has really made my week!:D I'm from Virginia and I jumped for joy! God has really blessed that family!

about iraq, i heard at work yesterday from a guy that we have a new bomb or something. and it just goes boom and you can hear it for like 750miles and we presented this bomb to iraq and told them that we are serious and not gonna mess around anymore. i guess this bomb can totally knock everybody sensless in a 700mile radius. not too sure on details but thats what i heard. anyone else know of this bomb and have more info on it?:confused:

I was thrilled at the news of Elizabeth Smart's return. A rare "happy" ending, unusual in these types of cases. I say "happy" in quotes, because now we must keep our fingers crossed that she was not too psychologically damaged from her ordeal. Hope those psychos didn't screw with her head too badly, or inflict any physical abuse... :mad: Still, nice when the news actually makes you grin for a change! :D

I think the bomb being referred to is the MOAB- Massive Ordinance Air Blast (or Mother Of All Bombs). I think the 700 mile radius think is a little exagerated, though...

I'm from Utah too, so I've heard lots about the Smart ordeal. I'm glad that shes back and they are working out the details of the investigation. This guy that kidnapped her is one jacked up guy. He has some major problems.

God Brought Her Home!!

Its a awesome feeling knowing she is home safe. Kinda weird that she was only 15 miles from home and wasnt spotted for 9 months. Anyways the only person who brought her home was God! He led the people where they had to go and had her where she had to be to be found. Thats all there is to it. Good to see ya on top of these things!!

Jay

Thank the lord

She is alive....i hope that little girl can get back to the life she should have.

Thank the lord people
Thank the lord..

Back