Please Buy my tranny, I got screwed in a deal!!!

jeremy

Hello all. Newbie here. Unfortunetly I do not own one of these cars, just the transmission.

I have 2 1986 5.0 mustangs. One of them I just purchased with a bad tranny. In order to remedy that problem, I saved the $275 and located (so I thought) a 5 speed t-5 tranny from a wrecked 92 mustang.

Due to obligations and time constraints, I gave my father the cash and sent him to pick up the tranny. What I got is most definetly NOT a t-5, and the guy is NOWHERE to be found. he told me it was from a mustang, but I was deceived.

He was right about it being clean though, it appears to have real low miles on it, little grease, looks good.

Has following part #
e9sr-ab
rke-aa1

THis is one piece tranny, not two like a t-5. It is also hydraulic and will not work on my mustang.

PLEASE BUY THIS FROM ME!!!! I have posted for sale in local classified with no luck, not too many of those cars around. I need the cash to buy a t-5!!

contact me at v8only@yahoo.com

Jeremy

Last edited:
Where are you located, how much are you asking, and is it an '89 Thunderbird SC 5-speed transmission? I think the M5R1 is supposed to look similiar but is not compatible with our cars.

That would be the 89 - 93 SC M5R2 5-speed tranny ... somebody here can probably use one !!

cheers
Ed N.

AHHH, finally found some people who know exactly what this thing is.

I am located in Southern California.

I will answer any questions.....My bro has a digital camera, and I might be able to snap some pictures if anyone is interested. Never shipped something like this before, but it is not too heavy.

BTW, it still has the shifter on it. I am not an expert on these trannys, but it may be a short throw. It has a short red handle, with some cylinder like bulge before the shift knob.

I would be willing to trade straight across if anyone has a mustang t-5 tranny, not looking for a profit here.

Back