Anything going on labor day weekend

D

devicemanager

Anything going on labor day weekend

I live near Philadelphia, PA and Staten Island, NY - Anyone in these area want to get something going - drop me a line. Getting my new bird Sept. 1, like to show it off.

Christo
devicemanager@home.com

Re: Anything going on labor day weekend

meet me in Columbus... Everyone goes there Labor Day Weekend for great food and a great time!

Not everyone goes to Columbus...a lot of people are going to OKC for the National Event, even a couple from the PA area.

I going to be the odd ball from PA. I'm going to Columbus. I try and make it next year to the national meet. I have to take pictures of Micah playing with children. :lol:

That is the reason mine is staying home.
Later
Ken

let me know

i am buying my 3rd sc and driving it back from Illinois and would love to go to that meet. Can anyone give me directions or an address.

Devicemanager@home.com

Re: let me know

i'll be at columbus too. hope to meet some of you guys.
-matt

Re: let me know

Matt,
When do you plan on arriving in Columbus? I should be there about mid-afternoon on Friday.
Later
Ken

I'll be there Sat.

I will be with my fiance and have my new sc that is opal white and grey leather interior. If you see me, come and say hi.

Christo

Re: I'll be there Sat.

devicemanager

out of curiosity what year is the SC and whered you buy it? I hope it isnt the same one i was looking at cause if you havent seen it, youll be dissapointed. theres been lots of paint/body work done, and imo way overpriced for what it is.

Back