BS: Nice weekend

Jason Wild

I just had to say this what a nice weekend it has been with the weather so warm and the snow is going.:)
So far it looks to be a nice week and if it stays like this I will bring the SC out to play next weekend.:D

Jason,

Don't count your chickens just yet...we need some serious rain to rid us of the TONS of salt that was poured on the roads this year.

On a side note...this was the coldest T.O winter since 1968.

This weather was awesome! I got to finish some small things on the SC today (cup holder mod and temp gauge). Too bad it has no plates or insurance :(

today was F***ing awesome, i was outside from 8 am till 6 pm putting up a new garage door, then ripping my SC parts car apart! and tomorrow is suppose to be warmer!
cant get enough of this weather.

nothing like working outside in a tshirt and pants with your beer in the snow to keep it cold

great weather even though my whole family has been very very sick this week, my 1 year old son keeps throwing up, everythign he eats or drinks comes back up, I had it bad last week and my wife is getting it too, she has been sick all week but not as bad.

ON a side note, I got to work on the stang a bit today, finished taking apart my suspension, took the old struts and control arms off so just the spindals are left, now everything is ready for when I get my tubular control arms and then I can put my bullitt struts on :)

ONce I get my tubular k0member and tubular a-arms my whole suspension will go on in one day probably, which rocks. Oh yeah but my motor isn't ready yet, but it will be soon.

It was so nice out, I couldn't help it, I had to change the tires. Took the winters off and summers on. So if it snows again, I guess I jinxed it. Well, if it snows again, I'll be going to work sideways.....

Back