PDA

View Full Version : eibach springs on!!! VERY happy customer!!! LONG!

SCboost
03-16-2003, 09:09 PM
well...it took me more than 24 hours to put these crappin things on. i don't know why. i can do hondas (ick...i know) in 4 hours TOPS! but this little bad boy...damn. im just not as familiar with american as i am japanese (also ick...) but i got it done! unfortunatly i diconnected my driver side ebrake and didn't need to. now i cannot get it back on. stupid me. oh well. ill figure it out. and i also messed up the alignment on the front left side. i am gonna fix it in about 5 minutes here. i understand how to do it now. i did the front right side fine. and now i understand exactly how to use those oval pieces work with the alignment. i started this little excursion on thursday afternoon. thinking it would take me no more than 6 hours. but...its sunday and ive literally worked on it ever since. non stop. woke up at 9 started at 9:30 stopped at 11 each night.

as for the stance. i love it. perfect. in between 1 and 2 fingers of fender gap in the front. and 2 fingers in the back. very pleased. haven't driven it yet so the ride quality is unknown. i have to fix my e-brake first. its pushin on the rear brake on the driver side. i can't get the spring back on. sorry for the long post. ill update on handling etc later...

GREATWHITE666
03-16-2003, 09:26 PM
congrats man! I wouldnt even know where to start on doing that. feels good to give ur SC new knees doesnt it,,, good job!
-Damon

Dale Puumala
03-16-2003, 10:01 PM
Hey man, I know what you mean about the e-brake. Mine isn't connected right now, and I can't get the damn spring back on either. What a ~~~~.

Congrats on the new springs. Bet it makes it look so much nicer.

Dale