Attn. Chris McClain

Scott Long

I was out cruising around by the beach today and I saw your SC parked downtown along the bluff. I must say those 18" wheels really set the car off! The lowering springs make it look great with less fender gap. I had to drive by and take a 2nd look. I went down your road saturday afternoon, I was gonna stop by but I didn't know which house was yours. I was hoping the SC would be outside and that'd be a dead giveaway. Now that the weather is getting nicer we will have to get a meet going. Maybe one upcoming Saturday afternoon you and I could meet up with Derek, Mark, and Steve and take some pics of the SC's and go grab some lunch somewhere.

I just changed a transmission mount on my car today. Friday night we had a little get together at Marks house and I installed a tv and dvd player in my SC. Its pretty neat. I sold my Audi this weekend also. So now I will have the time and money to start getting things going on my SC's! Hope to see ya around.

I am going to tire rack tomorrow after work hopefully they have some H&R's in stock so I can get them, if not I'll settle for some eibachs. Who installed your springs? I might try mine myself. Just wondering about how long it would take. I also have 4 new shocks here waiting to go on as well.

Thanks, saw you driving by....

Hey Scott,

I was in Schu's eating with my boss. I saw you riding aound.

Tirerack does have them in stock, tha't where mine came from.

The guy at Muffler Man on Napier who put my exhasut in last year installed the springs and replacement stock shocks for me. I just decided to go ahead and get them done immdediately since the wheels came on last Tuesday. Ask /BikerSC(aka) Steve the snow mobiler how long it took on his, I think he said it was not as bad after figuring out the first one.

Steve came by as I was getting into the car lst night, he may come by Tuesday ir WEdnesday....but I remembered that my wife has to get a presentation together for her class on Thursday night, so she may be busy in the den while I watch the baby. I will check for Friday, let me know if you guys are free Friday.

Hopefully my Bob White SC center cap decals will be here today, once I apply them he wants me to send pics for his website....fisrt request he has had for this. I figured guys with cobras may be interested since their wheels have cobra emblems.

Holler back Scott and Steve.

Hey Fast Ed....

Let me get the center cap decals on, should be today, I'll take today and hopefully post by tomorrow or Wednesday....need to get neagtives on disc since I don't have a scanner, sometimes takes the one hour promise does not apply when discs are requested.

Thanks

I'll post tonight re: wheter or not they came. It looks totally different, not much wheel well left :D Don't even have to worry about keeping the fender well as clean as I used to. Can't even get my hand in their.

Enjoy Chris ... I think the Birds look great with very little fender gap ... really gives mine a nice tough stance IMHO with the 255-45-18 rubber and Eibachs.

cheers
Ed N.

Chris I'll be around friday night but I don't have an SC to drive anymore.... read my new post in the tech forum about what happened.

Back