Autometer Boost Gauge Install?

acgjoe

I've been waiting to install my Autometer boost gauge and Air Fuel Ratio Gauge for over a year, because I'm not sure how to attach the boost tubing to the Supercharger inlet plenum. If anyone has done this mod already and has a digital camera, I'm more than appreciative to see some pics of the engine bay with the mod done, and also if you could send me info on how your routed the vacuum lines into the car. I am about to take my Dual Gauge pod with Air Fuel Meter and Boost Gauge to a professional to do the install. Most of the shops I go to look at me as I'm nuts though. I think it's just because they aren't intersted in taking the time to do such a project. Please help me out.
Sincerely,
Joe Kupiszewski
acgjoe@hotmail.com

PS. I know it's been a long time since I've posted on here. Just got back from US Army deployment in Germany for Operation Enduring Freedom.

I used a plastic tee fitting in the line behind the instrument panel going to the stock gauge.

Since i mounted my Gauge on the dash bezel, i just used the stock vac tubing, and it hooked right up to my autometer 2 1/8" carbon fiber gauge. I too, have the A/F ratio gauge, except it doesn't work right. =\

I hacked up my stock dash and gauges to put the Autometer white face in the stock location. Duffy's seen the install and it looks nearly factory.

Took about 3 hours of careful hacking with a dremel tool to get it in there but is well worth the effort.

Steve

Back