ported heads, intake,supercharger, stock exhaust

corey796

i have ported my heads gasket match the intake, ported the manifolds and i may port the top of the supercharger

other then taking my manifolds to two inchs on the I.D. the exhaust is stock will this be to much air the it to flow i have done nothing else

thanks

ps i have not ported the superchager but i have done other is this even wought doing to on a 90 auto thanks again

danger

I have plenty of mods planned for under my hood.. but i still have stock exhaust and would dare not do anything until i free that stock exhaust up. Some have tol dme i would be alright with a light mod for the intake. but with the heavy mods u want.. i would do exhaust first thing. u can do it cheap, depends on what u want. the resonator is most restrictive i believe. good luck-
Damon

I second damon's opinion, The stock pipe diameters aren't great but will do okay if you get rid of the stock resonator. You have laid a great foundation for your exhaust system with the porting you have done,but past the manifolds your exhaust is going to bottleneck and kill any performance mod you do on top ( i.e. raised sc top) . Do the exhaust !!! Your head gaskets will thank you !

Jeff

Back