i would do the exhaust

got-sc?

i rcently did the exhaust on my car true dual exhaust fro the headers to the back with no cats and flowmasters on the end. trust me it helps u out alot. i got my exhaust done for $180.00 but i already had the flowmaster chambers. then i would do the 5% pulley on the charger i have it and u can feel the difference. im auto and 5spd 5.0s cant keep up anymore.

got-sc?, were you from? I am in El Paso TX. I got a pearl white 94 SC with pearl white rims. Let me know, maybe we could meet somewhere

Last edited:
sure

i am from el paso tx too. i live near socorro high school i can tell you/ show you were to go to get ur exhaust done and some other tips. call my cell after 5 pm so i can meet u somewhere. i have a sand colored 94 sc w/ true dual exhaust 5% overdrive pulley trans go shift kit call 915-346-5100 my name is Eddie

Whats up Eddie. I live near Riverside High School, I got 2 1/4 true dual exhaust with an X-pipe at Master Muffler near Irvin High School. You got some pretty good mods, I got a 10% o/d pulley and ASP underdrive pulleys, with ported and polished heads, MSD DIS-4 ignition, MSD wires, 3 inch intake tube with 9 incn K&N and some other stuff. I'll give you a call, by the way my name is Victor.

Back