I have cracked the CODE!!!!!

LOL DUDE!

That is funny! Half Hemi sounds like a winner to me!
All you need now to really go fast is one of those Coffee Can exhaust setups! :D
DB91

LOL! DUDE YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! I passed by some American Rice the other day! This freaken kid was driving a 4-door neon with a big @ss wing on the trunk lid! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
DB91

NOPE!

thundersc said:
With all the above options my car could run 10's right?
YES

If I install NOS that will make my car that runs 8's or low 9's right?
:rolleyes:

Just think if I would add twin turbo?
Nope DUDE! You should be in the 7's!!!
:D :D :D

Twin Turd-bowel

I have a twin-Turd Bowel on my Ricers, that wahy it sound like a great big fart when I get on to it.

HA!

There was a seriously riced cougar..

that was running around chicagoland. This guy had all the rice goodies including the giant exhaust pipe. Think it was a 91.Someone once posted a riced out SC here. It was brutal.

Re: There was a seriously riced cougar..

cary Jackson said:
that was running around chicagoland. This guy had all the rice goodies including the giant exhaust pipe. Think it was a 91.Someone once posted a riced out SC here. It was brutal.

I hear ya Cary! That's sort of like defacing a national monumont!:(
DB91

none

I have never seen a twin turbo 4bangger that's a honda??? Sorry thundersc, but I don't believe it......The only reason rice-rockets are quick is because they are so light weight.... I, myself am a 92 sc owner,modified, and eat hondas for breakfast. Everything you listed about your honda,DOES NOT RUN 10'S It would only run 10's with that if had a freight train was pushing it down hill. I rather keep my money in the USA made by USA. Wings and body kits only came into play in performance when you are going more than 110 mph. A honda would run 10's with a highly calibrated engine with a greddy turbo with a 20 gallon intercooler. Don't get me wrong,...hondas are good cars...Picture this,...if you were to put a modefied sc engine into a honda body......THEN YOU COULD RUN 10's T-birds can eat rice-rockets........RIGHT!!!!

El Paso's Honda HUNTER...............92 5spd SC......

Re: none

notorious sc said:
I have never seen a twin turbo 4bangger that's a honda??? Sorry thundersc, but I don't believe it......The only reason rice-rockets are quick is because they are so light weight.... I, myself am a 92 sc owner,modified, and eat hondas for breakfast. Everything you listed about your honda,DOES NOT RUN 10'S It would only run 10's with that if had a freight train was pushing it down hill. I rather keep my money in the USA made by USA. Wings and body kits only came into play in performance when you are going more than 110 mph. A honda would run 10's with a highly calibrated engine with a greddy turbo with a 20 gallon intercooler. Don't get me wrong,...hondas are good cars...Picture this,...if you were to put a modefied sc engine into a honda body......THEN YOU COULD RUN 10's T-birds can eat rice-rockets........RIGHT!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: Sorry to alert you about this notorious sc , but we are just being sarcastic.
:rolleyes:
DB91

OKAY,...sorry.... I didn't mean to rude... Im just tired of these honda freaks that think that they have fast rice machine when they have a coffe can muffler. I was about leave my house and go hunt for hondas... sorry guys

notorious sc said:
OKAY,...sorry.... I didn't mean to rude... Im just tired of these honda freaks that think that they have fast rice machine when they have a coffe can muffler. I was about leave my house and go hunt for hondas... sorry guys

I hear ya man! I hate Hondas too! RICE SUCKS!:D
DB91

Back