SHO Wheels

38SCPROJECT

I have a 93 SHO, and a 92 SC. I was wondering if anyone has any picture of a SC with SHO wheels on it. I am thinking about swaping my wheels from car to car. I have read that there is no real advantage to doing so other than for looks. IE SHO wheels are no wider that SC wheels, but I think SHO wheels are much nices looking.

What do you guys think

Thanks for the input.

Tim

I've seen SHO wheels on an 89 LK...looked good but not as good as factory SC wheels. I am buying 2001 Tauras 5 stars for my SC...they look really nice

Yes, the SHO wheels will definitely have more positive offset, and are a bit narrower than the SC wheels ... so they would be too far under the car.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

sho wheels

I was told that the sho wheels are different than sc,s , rx7s and lincolns be cause of having a SHO engine.....??? What gives FAST FREDDIE;) :rolleyes: :(

I've got my sho in my shop I am doing alot of work to it. I think that I will swap one of the wheels out and I'll post a picture tonight.

Tim

Don't have a pic on the SC but do have an early/late SHO swap. I have run SC wheels on my SHO with good results but handling suffers when the SHO wheels were on the SC. Could not wait to get them off.

Attachments

• 99shoand93sho (2).jpg
    99shoand93sho (2).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 218
Back