Inspection TOMORROW NEED HELP FAST

1BADSC

Where in the #$%* is the flasher at, I have looked all over and cannot find it anywhere. it is a 1995. Help is needed quickly,.

On these cars the Flasher unit doesn't look like the old standard most people are used to. It's just a black box about the size of a hand calculator. I'm not sure this applies to the 2nd Gen SCs like yours but I don't know why it would be any different. The turn signal flasher is located on the RH steering column opening reinforcement, and is attached by a bracket.

Vernon

on the right side of sterring column but I did not see anything there. Very weird
I will have to look around again. I read that in the book but I could not see anything. I guess it is back to work again.

You're in luck, I have Jeff on the phone and he knows because he had to replace his on his '89.

By you right knee as you sitting in the car. Under neath the plastic and metal dash panels.

Black plastic cube about 1.5" x 2" x 2", looks like a relay.

Sorry about my misdescription.

Vernon

Ok yeah that would be why i couldn't see it from underneath. It is an electronic flasher. Used for towing packages and for longer life. EL 12 is the part number. Thank you very much.

Update, on my 95 model the flasher is mounted on the far left drivers side. Start at the light switch and trace your way straight down and left and you will find it mounted on the far left side.

Back