a few q's

GONRACIN

i've just got a few q's:

1) what is the coolest sounding Super Coupe you have ever heard, and what kind of exhaust did it have.....

2)what kinda of gas mileage are you guys getting? the SC is rated at 17 city, 24 highway...

3)is anyone here running a wet-shot nitrous kit? if so, what one and how much?

!) I have a heard quite a few combonations of exhaust, mainly in my car. My favorite set up is with the cats, magnaflow res, and some turbo mufflers. Quiet and reserved but you can tell there is something different. If you want a little more noise put some flows on the back.

2)With my current setup I have gotten 26 mpg on a long trip before. I was trying to get the best gas mileage on that trip. Although I am down to about 10 city/ 17 highway for the norm.

3)No NOS here but I love the stuff, get a nice 100 shot or maybe even 150 with a progressive controller and you are set up. Need good heads and a good fuel delivery to do 150.

SCP down tubes, high flow cats from Summit, dual in single 3" out magnaflow res. all the way back then y out to two 2 1/2 inch pipes with no mufflers. I get 31 to 35 mpg on trips crusing around 75MPH. The trick with these cars is to go faster than 55-65 because at this speed the engine rpms are too low and you end up in boost just to pull a hill. At about -70-75 you have enough rpms to pull hills without losing speeed and without getting into boost.

Back