Oil Pressure Mod

TBSCoupe

Anyone have the link or writeup to the oil pressure mod? More or less, I just would like to know what type or p/n oil pressure sender I need to buy for this. I have modified the gauges already. Any help?
Regards,
TBSCoupe

Hey TBSCoupe, what is this mod all about? I read the link and it says "convert your oil pressure gauge", convert to what? Just curious, new to this and have not heard about this one yet.

The oil pressure gauge in the SC is actually a fancy idiot light that does not show actual oil pressure. It just shows some pressure vs. no pressure.

The article describes how to convert it into a actual gauge that reads differing pressures.

One of the reasons I am asking is because the autozone replacement part looks nothing like the orginal..Infact, it looks like a half-sized soda can. I really don't think it is going to fit!

The part is really for a Mustang application.
SW-1547-B-E4ZZ-9278-A. Yes it does fit, a few guys form the SCCoO have done this, in my driveway. No troubles at all with the fit. It is a bit of work to get to it, must remove the P/S pulley. I'm also going to be doing this, soon, I hope.

Good Luck.

Does this appear to be the correct part? Just looks like it is going to be REAL tight...

Attachments

• mvc-829f.jpg
    mvc-829f.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,191
Back