NE Meet, April 27 Richmond RI

SuperCoupe

Hey All...the second annual NE Spring MN12/SC meet will be happining on April 27, 2003 @ The Washington County Fairgrounds in Richmond, RI. Gates open at 7:00 am, and the cost is 5 bucks per person (not per car). The 5 bucks gets you into the "car show" which is where we will be holding the meet. This is a Rhode Island Vintage Wheels sponsered meet open to all vehicles. They have kindly set aside an area for us. They also have a swap meet during the show. All info can be found by clicking here. If I can answer any questions, please reply to this post. You can also email Rhode Island Vintage Wheels for more specific info on the meet.If you plan on attending, please reply to this post. Once again we will be meeting up between 9:00-9:30 am at the Wendy's located about 1 mile (on the left) on route 138 once you get off route 95. We will convoy up together so we can all park together once we are inside the event.

Hope to see you there,
-Jeff

:D

Last edited:
Ok people!
The Second annual Spring MN-12 meet is a week from today! If you haven't yet confirmed with me, or if anything has changed, please let me know ASAP!
We still plan on meeting up before the meet @ Wendy's (there's a Dunkin Donuts next door!) on Rt. 138 between 9:00-9:45 am (leaving for the meet at 9:45 am sharp) and convoy up together (this is fun!) so we can all park together inside the meet. The Wendys is about a mile off the Rt 95 ramp on the left. If you have any questions, please either reply to this post, or PM me. Additional info can be found at the RIVW website

Hope to see ya all there,
-Jeff
:D

PS-More interest & replies have been posted at the SCCoNE forum located Here

I went to the car show to meet all of these wonderfull super coupe people that were going to the show - I got there about 11 am - THERE WERE NO SUPER COUPES THERE - whats up with that - where is the spirit - it was a beautiful day - what a dissapointment.....

Back