PDA

View Full Version : SCCoNW was SUCCESSFUL. click for Pics and Movies

Punisha69
10-09-2000, 11:50 PM
Sunday Oct 8th, SCCoNW had a great time at Cloverdale BC. over 12 cars showed up, with 25 people there. Chch this site out, made by Rob Harrison, Our camra man, for pics and videos. More pics and videos will be presented soon, the site will be better and itregrated to the SCCoNW site. ENJOY and tell EVERYONE To check it out.

Thanks to all who came to the meet.

Houman Lessani
for more info on the meet email me at
punisha69@usa.net

Punisha69
10-09-2000, 11:52 PM
www.geocities.com/srfsdwlr/sc

Sorry about that!!

hehe

SrfS DwLr
10-10-2000, 12:44 AM
There's also an easier address to remember if you want to tell your friends about the site...

www.drive.to/scmeet/ (http://www.drive.to/scmeet/)

Is that easy or what? Enjoy!

Rob Harrison

Brad
10-11-2000, 02:30 AM
To all Northwest Supercoupe Owners :

First thing that I would like to say is THANK YOU to all who came out to the Fall meet in Cloverdale, B.C. on October the 8th. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did! Even though the weather wasn't the greatest to start the day, by the time the meet got going the rain had stopped and allowed us all the time we wanted to check out each others cars without getting wet!. Lunch at Rafters Bar and grill was great, and we all had a chance to talk to each other, and compare modifications and discuss future plans. After we were all finished inside we departed from the restaurant ( with a great deal of noise and tire smoke ) we headed for the Millenium Amphiteater park on the Cloverdale Fairgrounds to take some pictures. Not long after we all lined our cars up on the grass of the park we took our turns taking pictures, and then was promptly asked to remove ourselves from the property ( who knew that we weren't supposed to park on the grass??? ) So...... those who didnt have prior Thanksgiving arrangements headed back to Rafters for some more fun in the parking lot. After some spectacular displays of the supercoupe's abilities, and leaving our mark on the blacktop, everyone headed for home.

All in all, we had 12 Thunderbird Supercoupes, 2 Thunderbird LX''s, and one Cougar 4.6 XR-7 and almost 25 people come out and show their support for the Northwest chapter!!! This far exceeded my expectations when I planned the meet, and was very happy to see the attendance.This can only mean one thing, the next one will be bigger and better! Now I need from you some input as to when and where would be best.... I had some suggestions that closer to Vancouver would be ideal as most SC owners in this region ( in B.C. that is ) live near the city. And I had calls to hold a meet as soon as next month, perhaps Sunday November the 19th. If i can get some feedback from everyone on the possibility of this it would be greatly appreciated! When I get some suggestions I will post the plans for the next SCCoNW meet within the next two weeks!

For all who attended this past meet, and for those who didnt get a chance to come, you can check out the following website : www.drive.to/scmeet/ and check out all the action.... tons of great pics, and two phenomenal quicktime videos showcasing some of the fun we had on the 8th... check it out!! Very Special thanks to Rob Harrison for putting this website together within a day of the meet! Even though Rob doesnt own a Supercoupe, he devoted a lot of time and effort into recording the days events for the rest of us to enjoy, thanks again!

Very soon the new SCCoNW website will be up and running, thanks to Dan DaSilva! He tells me that within the week we should be able to see all his hard work online at www.scconw.com We look forward to it!

Thanks again!!!! Brad Fedoruk :)

Brad
10-11-2000, 02:37 AM
(This message was left blank)

91 XR7
10-20-2000, 07:11 PM
it was a 5.0l XR7 thank you ;)

Hmm a Meet once every 2 months? I'll go for that..=) even thou my car isn't a SC <yet>

All and all even thou my car had a blown tranny it was worth risking more damage seeing all those MN12s in one place in person.. Pictures just don't do it jutice..

Brad
10-21-2000, 02:37 AM
oops, sorry about that....

i dont know where i got the 4.6 XR7 from.... :o

my apologies

91 XR7
10-21-2000, 12:10 PM
It's okay.. i was only bugging you NEwaz =) Least you did say it was a V6

But please do keep me imformed on any up coming meets around here..