Which TB is right for me?

fastsc92

What TB should I get...the 70mm or the 75mm? I have ordered a raised top, I have a Cold air intake, full exhaust with no cats, 5% pulley, and nitrous is going on as we speak. Should the 70mm do it...or should i just get the larger 75mm? Also will the stock intake tube fit over that 75mm. I only ask cause i used the end of that as a rubber fitting on my intake pipe.

i would probably go with the 70mm just to make sure the stock tube fits, but you could go bigger on both (unless you budget won't allow, like mine). then like i said, just go with the 70mm to be safe, unless someone else knows for sure the 75mm will fit a stock tube. if they do, go for it.

on second thought, you could just measure the intake tube, it's not that hard to take the maf off, and it's thet same on both sides. then you would know for sure which one will fit the best. that's what i would do, now that i've thought of that idea. you'll find out this way faster than you will waiting for a reply to this.

I really don't think you will see any gains with a 75mm over the 70mm, when using the stock inlet plenum. I'd save the $$ and pick up the 70mm.

Thomas

Get the bigger one.

The big dogs are running the 85mm.
Honestly, if your getting a bigger one, go for the gusto. I'd get the 75mm. I don't think there are any disadvantages.

Back