how much is my sc worth?

94-5speed16

hello,
I'm kinda debating keeping my sc or not and was just wondering how much it's worth. Here's the description

Red 94 5-speed with 80,xxx miles
body is in great shape except for one foot long surface scratch and a crack on the front bumper
interior is also great, but with a detail job it'd be better
Motor is totally stock, the only mods done are removed air silencer and punched cats with no resonator or mufflers, just a cherry bomb.
New tires with only a few thousand miles on them
new water pump, and metal radiator out of a cougar xr7

it does need motor mounts

let me know what you think

thanks
dan

Hard to say. Easier with detailed interior/exterior pics & good mechanical details. How's it shift? Hows the clutch? Hows the engine run? ect.

Assuming its all good, I'd think in the ballpark of 5k would be right for many..

Just a thought, but I think you might do better if you drop some cheap mufflers on it. An exhaust like that might scare off a lot of buyers who might be wary of a loud car. Doesn't mean you mistreated it, I don't mean that, but they may assume the worst when it comes to their money. A couple of cheap mufflers might go a long way. Doubt you'll have much trouble with a 5 spd 94-95. I think the $6000 is about right. More if you get the exhaust and bumper fixed.

Back