I'm rebuilding

9-lives

my crankshaft came back today , 010 all the way, the rear main polished right up #4 rod journal was rough, looks great now, got bearings coming, any one have part #for total seal rings? are they even alailable? piston and wall clearance is within 001 so im ringing it and puttin cam bearings and oil pump in it , to bad idiot who did headgaskets left a lot of debris in it, i swear i can see brown 3m abrasives in the oil filter, shame shame, so when i get the long block together with the new supercharger the previos owner put on right before it shelled, to bad for him huh? new clutch, moter mnts and upper control arms this is turning into a money pit but it should be worth it, just for the record the bottem end has 195000 miles on and as far as i can tell the clutch is original equip ford, gotta love synthetic oil thanks trevor

last nite i picked my heads up from being milled one was flat, the other was bowed bad, good thing i checked, another bad on the guy who did the head gaskets, any one have any suggestions for rings? thanks trevor

Back